Friday, February 20, 2015

Weigh Out Results

16.+ POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what the scale said I lost this am, dropped 2.5% body fat and lost 9" through my body.. Happy, Excited, Over the moon, elated and proud describes just how I felt to see that.  

It validated all the hard work, determination and effort we put into developing good habits over this last 50 days.  I'm looking forward to seeing my "official" before and after pictures and I can't wait to use them as the "before" stages when i hit my final goal.  

Seeing these results also just reinforced determination. This week has been hard - fighting a cold, missing workouts due to being sick, craving carbs and feeling run down have tested that strength.  Weighing out at the end of the week provided the will to resist sabotaging my results but a part of me (earlier in the week) was tempted to have that coconut milk latte post weigh in.  NOT with these results!!!  

I'm going to miss this 50 day challenge, it was a great experience and such a supportive group of people.  Everyone did awesome and is better off for doing it - met some amazing people that inspire me.  My Boyfriend and I have signed up to continue on with Bonza, it pushes us hard and I know the results will come faster.  We've decided to keep on the eating plan - minus 2 concessions a week.  (WITHIN Reason..I'm not talking a cheat day or sugar fest people)  I want a coconut milk Latte on Friday am and then the ability to eat what kids pick for family night (if it's worth the calorie spend).  Luckily for the most part - our kids pick things that are on plan!  So there might be weeks where it's only the small latte that's off plan, there might be other weeks where I have a couple slices of a fingerling potato (A fave of the kids on family night) or a slice of cheese with salami at a party and there might be weeks that are totally on plan.  It's not going to be a plate full of those things tho or a carb fest.  If there's something off plan - it's going to have to be worth those calories on my high day.  I'm not eating something just because it's there or because it's a high day and I'm not going to let something derail my entire day.

So what's next?  A little rest to try and kick this cold and also because apparently "the storm of the century" (LOL) is going to keep us from taking our long weekend walks with the kids/Pup.  After that - Our reward pedicures and I'll be on to my next Milestone.  

Operation - Fabulous Forty.. End of April is coming up sooner than I'd think and I can't wait to see just how much less of me there will be!!

My partner in Love, Life and the pursuit of fitness;)

Hands in the air, 2 Claps..  GET THAT BONZA BOOTY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment